GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) The United States Department of Agriculture has approved requests from South Carolina and Utah to provide online purchases of food to Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program households.
US Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue made the announcement.
South Carolina’s SNAP participation is more than 558,000 individuals, more than
Upstate News Headlines
- Road to 270: President Trump's best path to victory hinges on two vital swing states
- Rays hold off Dodgers 6-4 to even up World Series
- In rebuke of President Trump, former President Obama urges voters to show up for Joe Biden
- Russia and Iran obtained US voter data in bid to sow unrest before election, FBI warns
- Crazy Quesadilla donating portion of sales Nov. 3 to family of Sgt. Jumper
- New images show NASA spacecraft’s historic landing on asteroid
- White woman caught on video yelling obscenities at a Black Starbucks barista over face mask
- Anderson PD searching for two runaway teens missing from apartment complex
- Senate Republicans defend Barrett against new report
- Moe and Madison battle for North Carolina's 11th Congressional District