If lockdown currently has you upping the snack-attacks, this one will be music to your ears.Snacking is really good for your hair.Why? Expert Anabel Kingsley, trichologist at Philip Kinglsey has the answer:”Snacking is very important for hair. Energy to your follicles drops four hours after eating.”In short, within four hours of any meal, nutrients stop being carried to your hair. So, if you want to
Upstate News Headlines
- Top Things to do in South Carolina This Winter
- DHEC: 1,612 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 35 confirmed deaths in SC
- Sheriff’s office arrest man on fentanyl trafficking, stolen firearm charges in Buncombe Co.
- LIVE: Deadly crash involving State Transport Police blocking Pleasantburg Dr. near E. North St.
- Upstate man suffering from COVID-19 fights for his life in Virginia hospital
- SLED: Man charged with assault after June incident at an Upstate Bantam Chef restaurant
- US tightens definition of service animals allowed on planes
- Former S.C. jail officer charged with having sex with inmate
- Spartanburg deputies respond to a Marathon vandalized by bullet holes
- Police: 60-year-old man charged with rape, kidnapping in 1992 sex crime