Over 30% of small farmers say they’re having a hard time covering expenses
The novel coronavirus pandemic has done a good job of showing just how big the cracks in our food supply chain are. Despite factory farms being hotspots of the virus, causing meat shortages and price spikes, small farms are struggling. According to a new survey from the Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture, between 30 and 40% of small farms say they’re on the verge of
Upstate News Headlines
- Videocast: Dangerous Winds This Morning
- Halloween: The Chilling True Story Behind Nosferatu
- Democrat Joe Biden vows no 'false promises' on tackling virus if elected
- Colonial Park Cemetery – 'Where there may be as many spirits as grave markers'
- Philadelphia pledges better response after Black man's death
- Zeta barrels northeast after battering storm-weary coast
- IRS releases 2021 tax brackets. How do they compare to 2020?
- Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country ‘back from the doctors’
- See moment loose barge nearly crashes with boat
- Seven new charges brought against adult film star Ron Jeremy