(FOX Carolina) — Some people would consider 2020 to be a nightmare, whether awake or asleep.
“There’s a sleep deprivation in the period of time we’re going through right now. I attribute it all to stress,” Kendrick Hooks said.
Hooks studies patients at Bon Secours St. Francis Sleep Clinic and
Upstate News Headlines
- Learn How To Make Easy DIY Hot Cocoa Bombs for the Holidays
- Watch The Avett Brothers World Cafe At Home Session
- 60 Seconds with Jo: Swinney Reacts to ACC Sceduling Decision
- Two Minute Drill: Trevor Lawrence on Va Tech, the Heisman, and more
- Two Minute Drill: Dabo Swinney on Va Tech, The Heisman, and more
- Five Places Where Eighty Percent of Covid-19 Transmission Occurs
- Officials: Detour will be in place for part of I-85/ 385 interchange this weekend, if weather permits
- Ree Drummond’s Loaded How to Make Pioneer Woman’s Crash Hot Potatoes
- Fantasy Football Week 13 Preview
- Toy drive to benefit the Julie Valentine Center happening Friday