South Carolina State Law Enforcement Division releases documents on night Paul Murdaugh and Maggie Murdaugh’s bodies were discovered.
Here are the new details on Paul Murdaugh murders
- deputies located at least two vehicles at the crime scene
- state investigators located shell casings at the scene
- Colleton County deputies have made efforts to find video surveillance camera systems that might have captured any visual evidence
- deputy interviewed a potential witness contacted in the community
- a large tent was taken to the outdoor crime scene in order to help preserve some evidence found there