SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) Tuesday, the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division said they, and some local law enforcement agencies, responded to complaints concerning Upstate gyms that were in violation of Governor McMaster’s executive order.
According to SLED, the complaints concerned the 10 Star Fitness locations in Spartanburg and Anderson reopening.
Upstate News Headlines
- Silver Alert active for elderly man last seen in Hickory
- Many shoulder blame after Panthers drop winnable game in Minnesota
- Teddy Bridgewater's return to Minnesota filled with disappointment
- What They Said: Postgame Quotes from Panthers-Vikings
- Deputies: Three suspects captured after chase and gunfire exchanges with deputies, homeowners
- How The U.S. Plans To Distribute Covid-19 Vaccines
- Tigers getting healthy just in time for road contest at Virginia Tech
- Discussing Trevor Lawrence’s future with Clemson