People are desperate to go anywhere, even if it’s just a grounded airplane
Tickets for Singapore Airlines’ restaurant-inside-a-plane pop-up sold out within 30 minutes of reservations opening on Monday, Bloomberg News reports. The airline, which has faced steep losses and layoffs while most flights have been grounded during the pandemic, came up with the potentially lucrative idea to offer meals inside two of its Airbus A380 jumbo jets parked at Changi Airport.
The prospect of eating off a tray table
Upstate News Headlines
- Cute Puppy and Baby Monkey| Ban Sit Suggest Fruit From Lyly Bela
- Bobcat vs. Rattlesnake! Angeles National Forest.
- Over 25 million have already voted, but this is what pollsters expected: Nate Silver
- How Does Early Voting Affect The Forecast? And Other Listener Questions. l FiveThirtyEight
- The Sun Belt Could Decide Control Of The Senate l FiveThirtyEight Politics Podcast
- Seniors are breaking for Biden, COVID-19 might be why: Nate Silver
- Hurricane Epsilon Bermuda and 50 Foot Waves From Caribbean Disturbance
- Warming today with low humidity
- Deputies in Anderson County say 2 people were shot inside a car
- Minority and small business grants now up for grabs