(FOX Carolina) – Simon announced Tuesday that all of their malls, premium outlets, and mills in the US will close as a precaution to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Simon owns the Haywood Mall and the Gaffney Outlets.
The closure will go into effect Tuesday at 7 p.m. and
Upstate News Headlines
- Upstate cleaners use electrostatic sprayers to combat COVID-19 in offices
- Henderson Co. deputies search for armed bank robbery suspect
- DHEC Reports 1777 New Covid-19 Infections in South Carolina
- Troopers: Car chase ends with fugitive arrest
- Funniest & Cutest Golden Retriever Puppies #26- Funny Puppy Videos 2020
- Online holiday shopping could cause shipping delays this holiday season
- Free COVID-19 testing options are available after Thanksgiving holiday
- Spartanburg leaders asking residents to shop locally on Black Friday
- Deputies: Man assaulted during home invasion in McDowell Co., suspects sought
- On the Move: Paul Touchette