Silent Tears, an advocacy group for abused women and children, announced on July 23 the Match 2020 fundraising challenge to benefit domestic violence centers in the Upstate, Midlands and Pee Dee regions of South Carolina.
For every dollar donated to one of five chosen centers, Silent Tears will donate $2,
Upstate News Headlines
- Videocast: Dangerous Winds This Morning
- Halloween: The Chilling True Story Behind Nosferatu
- Democrat Joe Biden vows no 'false promises' on tackling virus if elected
- Colonial Park Cemetery – 'Where there may be as many spirits as grave markers'
- Philadelphia pledges better response after Black man's death
- Zeta barrels northeast after battering storm-weary coast
- IRS releases 2021 tax brackets. How do they compare to 2020?
- Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country ‘back from the doctors’
- See moment loose barge nearly crashes with boat
- Seven new charges brought against adult film star Ron Jeremy