Full of absurd, off-the-wall stories about everyday people doing the best they can, George Singleton’s “You Want More: Selected Stories” is a greatest-hits album from the mad king of short fiction.
The book, which came out Sept. 15, is a collection of 30 stories, culled from eight collections over two
Upstate News Headlines
- What It’s Like Working On A New York City Food Truck
- Making Scary Candy With Stump Sohla
- The Man Who Eats Roadkill
- Can This Chef Cook A 3-Course Meal With A Waffle Iron?
- I Tried To Recreate 4 Disney Halloween Treats • Tasty
- 10 Minute Morning Yoga For Back Pain
- Family Recreates McDonald’s Drive-Thru
- U.S. Marshals hunt for 'dangerous fugitive' wanted for drug trafficking, officials say
- This Is That Story Marathon • Spooky Edition
- Downtown Greenville’s open-air ice skating rink will return this holiday season, tickets on sale now