SHE 2015 (formerly known as The Upstate Women’s Show) is August 28-30, at the TD Convention Center in Greenville, S.C. This year’s show features five fashion shows, hundreds of vendor booths, thousands of dollars in prizes (including a new car), several culinary demonstrations with sampling, lots of hands-on crafting activities, a live performance by Johnny Gill (award-winning solo artist, formerly of the group New Edition), and a weekend full of shopping for women of all ages.
“SHE is by women, for women. We gathered every boutique, every artisan, every chef, every local business, every woman-centric product and service we could find, and put them all in one place for one weekend. You will not find a better place to shop all year! It’s about fashion, food, and friends, but most of all, fun,” said Stephanie Crunkleton, Event Director for SHE. “It truly is the Ultimate Girls’ Weekend.”
Highlights of upcoming SHE 2015:
- Attendees have the chance to win a 2015 Honda Fit from HOT 98.1 and MetroPCS
- Johnny Gill will perform LIVE on Saturday at 4pm (no additional ticket needed)
- The Create Area, sponsored by Home Depot, will be offering DIY home décor sessions
- Lift Your Spirits, sponsored by Bacardí Tangerine, will be mixing adult beverage samples
- On the Culinary Stage, sponsored by The Cook’s Station: demonstrations by Chef JoAnn Johnson of All J’s Catering, Chef Damian of Professional Catering, Papa Murphy’s Pizza, and Oil and Vinegar of GreenvilleSchedule: Friday and Saturday Aug. 28-29 open from 10am-6pm ; Sunday Aug. 30 open from 12pm-5pm
Tickets: EventBrite.com One day pass: $8 ($10 at the door); Children under 12 $4 in advance ($5 at the door); Weekend Pass $12 in advance ($15 at the door)
For more information, visit www.shegreenville.com or call Stephanie Crunkleton at 864-235-1073.
How to Get There