The man behind many of San Francisco’s most prominent restaurants is thinking about suing the city, and he’s hoping that the region’s best-known chefs might join his charge. His goal is to force the city to reopen indoor dining — or, at the very least, offer a plan and metrics for when service inside might return.
Hanson Li is the founder of Salt Partners Group, which you probably haven’t heard of. What you have heard of are most of the
Upstate News Headlines
- This One-Pot Lasagna Will Be Your New Weeknight Favorite
- Is Facebook really ready for the 2020 election?
- Bruce Willis reprises 'Die Hard' role in unexpected way
- Greenville park has a fiery past
- Spirit of actress often seen leading audience in ovation after performances
- Hurricane Laura evacuees — many with nowhere to go — ordered to leave hotels
- 722 new confirmed cases of COVI-19 in South Carolina on Sunday; 12 additional confirmed deaths, says
- Clemson Tigerama Goes Virtual This Year
- 6 Russian military officers charged in vast hacking campaign
- First lady to appear with President Trump at Pennsylvania campaign stop