SPARTANBURG COUNTY, SC (FOX Carolina) The Mayo Area Fire District said that all lanes of I-85 southbound near the Highway 110 bridge have been shut down due to an accident involving a semi-truck.
Troopers say the accident occurred around 3:40 p.m. near mile marker 83.
Firefighters say the truck made
Upstate News Headlines
- The Merge Records Roster Covers Georgia Bands to Raise Money for Stacey Abrams' Fair Fight
- The Funniest Tweets of the Week
- Former Marine, fiance trying to move forward after their houseboat sank
- Greenville Law Enforcement hold 20th annual Eric Nicholson Blood drive
- DHEC outlines vaccine plans
- T.L. Hanna addresses state championship ticket issue
- Upstate radio station hosts toy drive
- Greenville County Schools declines rapid COVID-19 testing kits
- Man charged for September homicide
- South Carolina sees highest daily COVID-19 spike since pandemic began