Seneca, SC (FOX Carolina) – The Oconee County Coroner’s Office says a man has died following a fire at his home early Friday morning.
According to coroner Karl Addis, 70-year-old Wayne Roger Glenn, died at his home on Pleasant Drive from suspected smoke inhalation.
Addis says the fire was reported
Upstate News Headlines
- Jeff Bridges says he has lymphoma, cites good prognosis
- Newberry County Sheriff’s Office searching for home-invasion suspect
- Experts Warn Of Election Disinformation Aimed At Black And Latino Voters
- 10/19/2020 — Very Large Earthquake M7.5 and Tsunami Warning in Alaska
- High court allows 3-day extension for Pennsylvania ballots
- Coroner identifies victim in deadly crash in Moore
- Coroner identifies driver killed in 3-vehicle crash in Spartanburg County
- Parents of toddlers in ‘racist baby’ Trump video are speaking out
- Presidential candidates to be muted during opponent's initial responses at second debate
- Coronavirus Hospitalizations At Peak In At Least 16 States