Seneca, SC (FOX Carolina) – The franchise owner of the Chick-Fil-A restaurants in Clemson and Seneca shared some good news on their <a href=”https://www.facebook.com/ChickfilAofSeneca/” target=”_blank”>Facebook page</a> Thursday.
Following a temporary closure of the Seneca restaurant, owner Herb Tyler says the team member who was tested for COVID-19 had their test
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma Health Vaccine Task Force Dispels Four Common Covid-19 Vaccine Myths
- Crappie USA Tournament underway at Lake Hartwell
- Woman's search for biological parents leads her to the FBI's Most Wanted List
- Downed tree knocks out power for over 1100 people near Clemson
- Iowa mother tells how she saved her family from serious I-80 pile up
- Turning cooler this weekend
- Why testing for COVID-19 is still important
- President Biden lauds NASA team for giving US 'dose of confidence'
- Behind Elliott's career night, Clemson women advance to ACC Quarterfinals
- Westside Rams girls basketball team celebrate first state title since 1992