WASHINGTON, DC (FOX Carolina) South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham introduced an amendment that would correct pandemic unemployment assistance.
Right now, the unemployment benefits have seen an estimated 70-80% of unemployed people making more on unemployment, than they did at their jobs.
“This amendment will help bring the system back into
Upstate News Headlines
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at How Trump Has Given Up on the Coronavirus
- 'Need has never been greater,' United Way of the Piedmont runs Thanksgiving food drive
- Analysis: Barrett’s confirmation triggers prime time GOP celebration
- Family of Greenville nightclub shooting victim speaks out
- 90,000 people told to evacuate because of wildfires in Southern California
- British study shows evidence of waning immunity to Covid-19
- People are literally dancing in the streets as they wait to vote
- US marks highest number of new COVID-19 cases in a 48-hour period
- Family of nightclub shooting speaks out
- Proposed natural gas line has some area residents concerned