If you’ve been to The Anchorage, you know how great the food is and how committed they are to serving the Greenville community. Launched in response to the new Covd-19 guidelines, The Anchorage Market is a way for you to still enjoy their incredible locally sourced and made food and beverage items. Here’s a note from The Anchorage on what’s new this week.
New items in The Anchorage Market this week. There are many new pantry items, more produce, non-alcoholic beverages and also regional craft beer packs. We have restocked Horseshoe Farm Veggie Bags, Sourdough, Bourbon Liver Mousse and Charcuterie Boards.
Shop online www.theanchoragerestaurant.com
Pickup this week will still be Thursday or Friday 3pm to 6pm at The Anchorage. We are also starting to offer home delivery on Friday only. You must live within 7 miles of the restaurant in order to select delivery.
When arriving to pickup your order, please come to the door to the left of the main entrance and knock, we will bring your order outside to you. Or if you prefer us to bring your order out to your car, please call us when you arrive.
Thank you for all of your support! We look forward to seeing you soon.
Greg & Beth
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: Feb. 27, 2021
- Why Americans shouldn't turn their noses up at Johnson & Johnson's vaccine
- History & Hope: Author shares story of family's role in Montgomery bus boycotts
- Trump makes fundraising moves ahead of CPAC speech
- Official: 3 dead in small plane crash in northeast Georgia
- Rutherford Co. deputies locate man wanted for burning parts of church, leaving satanic drawings
- History & Hope: Retired school leader says young people should 'continue to fight' for social justice
- 'I wanted to be the light in the dark': Mom creates stuffed animals for kids with special needs
- 'It truly saved me': Woman says mask-making project helped her get through pandemic
- Plunging demand for COVID-19 tests may leave US exposed