Effective immediately through March 31st in order to best protect our community and help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Dear Second Gear Customers and Consignors,
After careful consideration, due to concerns surrounding COVID-19 Second Gear has decided to close temporarily – effective immediately through March 31st. This is a difficult decision, but we believe closing right now is the most responsible choice we can make as a business in order to protect the health of our employees, customers, and community at large.
On March 31st we will reevaluate the situation with guidance from local public health officials and determine if it is feasible to reopen. We are doing our best as a business to support our employees in this difficult time and have committed to paying our staff during our two-week closure. Our staff will not be asked to work at this time. We instead encourage our employees
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC: 1,612 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 35 confirmed deaths in SC
- Sheriff’s office arrest man on fentanyl trafficking, stolen firearm charges in Buncombe Co.
- LIVE: Deadly crash involving State Transport Police blocking Pleasantburg Dr. near E. North St.
- Upstate man suffering from COVID-19 fights for his life in Virginia hospital
- SLED: Man charged with assault after June incident at an Upstate Bantam Chef restaurant
- US tightens definition of service animals allowed on planes
- Former S.C. jail officer charged with having sex with inmate
- Spartanburg deputies respond to a Marathon vandalized by bullet holes
- Police: 60-year-old man charged with rape, kidnapping in 1992 sex crime
- Deputies say Buncombe County man charged with multiple crimes involving sexual assault of a minor