COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – South Carolina’s Superintendent of Education, Molly Spearman, <a href=”https://twitter.com/Molly_Spearman/status/1346145951593984003″ target=”_blank”>announced via Twitter</a> on Monday that she had tested positive for COVID-19.
Spearman said both her husband and son also had the virus and that the three of them had only suffered from mild symptoms.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate couple charged with homicide by child abuse, SLED says
- Netflix crosses 200 million susbcribers milestone
- 'It has been a huge relief': WNC county hopes to speed up vaccination efforts after enlisting librarians
- How this inauguration will be different from years past
- Biden, Harris lead COVID-19 memorial ceremony
- Upstate animal rescue seeks communities help
- More in-person days for Greenville County high school students
- Trump wishes Biden luck without naming him in farewell video
- Always cold at night? Getting a cozy set of flannel sheets is a game-changing solution
- Police: Two charged with homicide by child abuse after 3-year-old girl's death