COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – The South Carolina Education Lottery (SCEL) said the Mega Millions jackpot has jumped to $865 million ahead of Tuesday’s drawing.
According to the SCEL, the jackpot amount has increased by $15 million since Friday, Jan. 15.
The lottery said Mega Millions and Powerball have
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Video shows man accused of killing officer kicked out of casino for not wearing a mask
- Here are The US Travel Restrictions By State: Quarantine And Covid 19 Testing
- Lower Richland road renamed to honor former legislator
- Doctors support bill that makes birth control more accessible in SC
- One year later, SC nursing homes nearing full vaccination
- Columbia mask ordinance remains in effect
- Which frontline workers are eligible for the vaccine in South Carolina’s Phase 1B?
- More than 1,000 COVID-19 cases reported in SC as hospitalizations continue to fall
- South Carolina governor drops mask requirement at restaurants, state government buildings
- South Carolina Looks Back as Covid-19 Pandemic Hits One Year Mark