GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – The SCDOT said a section of Garlington Road will be closed from just north of the Lowe’s entrance at The Shops at Greenridge to the General Electric site this Friday night until Sunday morning for storm drain construction, if the weather permits.
Starting at 7
Upstate News Headlines
- Covid-19 task force members contradict Trump
- Videocast: Humid, warm; Change is coming
- Funeral arrangements announced for fallen Greenville Co. Deputy Conley Jumper
- Startup video-streaming service Quibi is shutting down, reports say
- Upstate church holding “Thin Blue Line” service, accepting donations for Sgt. Jumper’s family
- Truck crashes with school bus in New York state, injuring drivers, little girl
- Fantasy Football 2020 – Tough Decisions + Week 7 Buy/Sell, TNF Preview – Ep. #967
- Week 7 fantasy football rankings | Fantasy Focus Live!
- Oldest of 6 abused kids turns parents in to authorities, parents sentenced, officials say
- BBQ restaurant vows to donate big portion of all sales on Oct. 30 to family of fallen deputy