GREENVILLE COUNTY, SC (FOX Carolina) – The South Carolina Department of Transportation said Thursday crews have finished the SC 20 bridge deck replacement project over the Norfolk Southern and CSX Railroads in Greenville County.
The bridge will reopen after 6 p.m. Thursday.
“The public is asked to exercise caution and
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Jimmy Fallon's former penthouse home and all of its quirky features can be yours for $15 million
- Elon Musk lost $27 billion last week
- Greenville Co. deputies trying to corral bull on the loose
- Calls grow for New York Gov. Cuomo to quit from top state lawmakers
- Man charged with deadly stabbing after being wanted in AMBER alert, officials say
- Notre Dame tops Tigers 3-2 on Sunday
- Brawl Breaks Out at Bath & Body Works Between Employees and Woman
- South Carolina baseball wins 10th straight game to start the season
- South Carolina defeats Georgia to win SEC Championship, 67-62
- 17-year-old shocked when she learned she was offered more than $1 million in college scholarships