The South Carolina Department of Transportation announces the completion of the state Highway 20 bridge deck replacement project over the Norfolk Southern and CSX Railroads in Greenville County. The roadway reopened to traffic after 6 p.m. on May 14.
SCDOT recommends that the public exercise caution and continue to obey
Upstate News Headlines
- Videocast: Humid, warm; Change is coming
- Startup video-streaming service Quibi is shutting down, reports say
- Truck crashes with school bus in New York state, injuring drivers, little girl
- Fantasy Football 2020 – Tough Decisions + Week 7 Buy/Sell, TNF Preview – Ep. #967
- Week 7 fantasy football rankings | Fantasy Focus Live!
- Oldest of 6 abused kids turns parents in to authorities, parents sentenced, officials say
- Epsilon Could Become a Record Breaking Storm
- Maryland man admits to leaving threatening letter for voters, charged
- Law enforcement in several states investigating after threatening letters, emails sent to voters
- This 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation' inflatable will be recognize by the whole neighborhood