Spartanburg, SC (FOX Carolina) – Agents with the South Carolina Department of Revenue have arrested a woman after they say she failed to pay income taxes totaling nearly $130,000.
Arrest warrants say that dating back to February of 2016, Gena Hovanec, was an officer with H&H Electrical Service of Greenville
Upstate News Headlines
- Over 125,000 Have Lost Power During Zeta
- How this year’s antiracism protests differ from past social justice movements
- On the ground in swing states Florida, Michigan and Texas
- Why this career civil servant resigned over a Trump executive order
- DHS official says voters should be confident in election — and patient for its results
- Why we are so susceptible to misinformation
- Partisan divisions on display as social media CEOs testify before Senate panel
- Tropical Storm Zeta: Pictures from trees down around the area
- Dow drops sharply as coronavirus cases surge
- What's the deal with the Electoral College?