Charleston, SC (FOX Carolina) – Legislators in South Carolina have passed new laws establishing catch and minimum size limits to protect two popular South Carolina fish species.
The Atlantic spadefish and Atlantic tripletail will now have protections both previously lacked in the hopes of preserving the species.
Under the new
Upstate News Headlines
- COVID-19 researcher shares his latest observations surrounding coronavirus
- Fear and anxiety spike in COVID-19 hot spots across country
- Fire set inside ballot drop box in Boston, secretary of state says
- Greenville, Omaha to meet in USL League One Final
- Jaime Harrison On His Historic Senate Race: ‘This Was The Seat of John C. Calhoun’
- Brees’ clutch precision lifts Saints past Panthers, 27-24
- 'It's a blessing': Members of Facebook group spreading love to small businesses with generous tips
- Deputies searching for missing teen in Piedmont
- U.S. virus cases soaring, hospitalizations hitting records