COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – The South Carolina AFL-CIO is calling on Governor McMaster and the General Assembly to take steps to protect workers as the state’s economy begins to reopen.
As groups have been calling on the governor to reopen more businesses, South Carolina AFL-CIO President Charles Brave, Jr.
Upstate News Headlines
- Anderson Co. deputies searching for woman accused of battery
- Dispatch: Crews tackling fire in Union Mill Hill area
- Krispy Kreme Announces New Christmas Donuts for 2020
- Deputies: Suspects wanted in TN arrested in Arden
- Crews: Fire rips through abandoned house in Easley
- Trump pardons Flynn, taking direct aim at Russia probe
- McMaster gives DHEC authority to move forward with school COVID-19 testing program
- SC DHEC Announces over 1200 New Covid-19 Infections :: November 25
- Deputies: Greenville Co. pastor charged with child sex crimes spanning over a decade
- FOX Carolina Investigates: Internet romance scams on the rise during COVID-19