Starting Saturday, March 28, all state parks in South Carolina will be closed through April 30.
“The closure is designed to keep visitors and employees as safe as possible by mitigating the spread of the coronavirus,” state parks spokeswoman Dawn Dawson-House said in a release.
Visitors who are currently occupying
Upstate News Headlines
- Upcoming Extreme Pattern
- Clemson fans decide if Trevor Lawrence stays or goes
- Senate GOP pushing Barrett ahead past Democrats’ blockade
- Teen Kroger employee offers his own money to help man pay for groceries
- Daily death statistics from Covid this winter could be staggering: Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- Please ‘follow the Fauci,’ urges CNBC’s Shepard Smith
- NASA astronaut casts her ballot on ISS
- Bullying in online classrooms a growing problem
- The safety and efficacy for Covid-19 vaccine has never been higher, it looks promising: Dr. Francis
- Wildfires are raging in Colorado, destroying homes and forcing hundreds to evacuate