COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — The South Carolina Senate has agreed to extend absentee voting to everyone for November’s election because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
But Republican senators rejected proposals by Democrats to allow voters to put their ballots into drop boxes or expand early voting.
The bill passed Wednesday now
Upstate News Headlines
- Rebecca Quickly Subsides into the Dullest Parts of Its Source Material
- Fact checking the final 2020 presidential election debate
- At Final Presidential Debate, President Trump Says NYC Restaurants Are ‘Dying’
- Biden slams Trump on coronavirus response, family separations and racism in final debate – live
- Van Jones: Trump did his best ever, and his best was not enough
- Daniel Jones Tackles Himself on 80-Yard Run
- Trump and Biden offer sharply different visions to tackle Covid in final TV debate
- Uber and Lyft 'likely broke law' by classifying drivers as contractors, court rules
- Photos: Biden and Trump’s last debate
- Opinion: That was actually a real debate