COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – DHEC on Tuesday said testing has confirmed another 2,115 new COVID-19 cases across South Carolina.
Greenville and Spartanburg counties again saw the highest numbers of <a href=”https://scdhec.gov/sites/default/files/media/document/COVID-19-Case-Summary-12-08-2020.pdf” target=”_blank”>new cases</a>, with 371 and 193, respectively.
DHEC also announced four <a href=”https://scdhec.gov/sites/default/files/media/document/COVID-19-Death-Summary-12-08-2020.pdf” target=”_blank”>new confirmed deaths</a> Tuesday.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Former nun starts dating during pandemic
- This 81-year-old nursing assistant was recognized for perfect attendance during 2020
- Person dies at hospital after shooting, coroner says
- Videocast: Nice weekend, rain on the horizon
- Family of missing woman Robbie Turner search for answers, four years on
- Some SC veterans worry about access to COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook users report being logged out
- The Mega Millions jackpot is $1 billion; here are the winning numbers
- Godiva is shuttering its US stores but you can still get its chocolate; here's how
- Clemson man helped investigators identify murder victims from 1976 in Sumter County