COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – DHEC said Wednesday that labs had processed 2,470 additional COVID-19 tests and 20.4 percent of those were positive, meaning 505 new confirmed cased of the virus in South Carolina.
DHEC also reported <a href=”https://www.scdhec.gov/sites/default/files/media/document/COVID-19-Deaths_8.26.2020.pdf” target=”_blank”>42 additional virus-related deaths</a>.
As of Wednesday, SC had seen 112,643
Upstate News Headlines
- Buehler leads Dodgers over Rays 6-2 for 2-1 Series lead
- Charlie Morton Flips His Own Postseason Narrative in Game 3
- ‘Darkest days in history’: Expert reacts to Covid-19 milestone
- South Korean officials find ‘no direct link’ between flu vaccine and recent deaths
- Bodycam shows Texas deputy saving 20-day-old baby that stopped breathing
- Crew killed when US Navy training aircraft crashes in Alabama
- Funeral held for Greenville County deputy killed in the line of duty
- Ghost story: Elizabeth of Trinity Episcopal Church
- National Drug Take back Day is Saturday