COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — South Carolina prison officials say they have to delay an execution scheduled for Friday because they won’t be able to obtain the lethal injection drugs needed.
The South Carolina Supreme Court scheduled Richard Bernard Moore’s execution for Friday after he exhausted his federal appeals.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Is this the largest wave ever ridden? Video shows surfer on 100 foot wave last week
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize up for grabs
- Remembering three victims of COVID-19 and those they've left behind
- 11 best goal-tracking apps to help you create healthier habits
- Here's why you should use hyaluronic acid in your skincare routine
- More groups added to South Carolina's Phase 1B for vaccines
- Biden ordering stopgap help as talks start on big aid plan
- North Carolina to pay for rides to COVID-19 vaccination sites
- North Carolina COVID hospitalizations are leveling off. Here’s why.
- Lancaster man identified as victim in cold case homicide in South Carolina