COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — A jury has convicted a South Carolina mother in the deaths of two of her newborns, who were thrown into trash bags after they were born 13 months apart.
But the 32-year-old mother of two other children wasn’t in court Thursday to hear the verdict.
Upstate News Headlines
- Joey Galloway SHOCKED Clemson destroy Georgia Tech; Alabama K.O Georgia | College Football Final
- Tropical Depression 27 Forms – Hurricane Epsilon Expected Florida Hurricane Update – WeatherMan Plus
- The Best Burger I’ve Ever Made | SAM THE COOKING GUY
- Coroner identifies driver killed in I-26 crash; another person airlifted from scene
- Police ask for help locating suspect they say broke into car lot, stole SUV
- Why these lifelong Florida Republicans are proudly voting for Biden
- What Nick Saban had to say following Alabama’s 41-24 win over Georgia and former Asst. Kirby Smart
- John King on US Covid-19 case trends map: ‘That’s a lot of bad’
- What Kirby Smart had to say following Georgia’s 41-24 loss to Alabama
- Funny Dogs Love Swimming – Puppy Videos 2018