CONWAY, S.C. (AP) — A South Carolina man who spent more than 17 years in prison for the murder of a Taco Bell worker has been found not guilty.
An appeals court ordered the jury trial after overturning Gary Bennett’s conviction, citing defense attorney failures at his first trial.
Upstate News Headlines
- Limestone charity Thanksgiving event exceeds goals
- Legendary former USC Upstate basketball coach passes away at 76
- Jordan and Jake Recap: Peppers or Smitty for what now?
- Latest College Football Playoff Poll Has Clemson at #3
- Brad Brownell Gives Update on Clemson Basketball Ahead of Home Opener
- CFP Rankings LIVE – Top 25 Teams In 2nd College Football Playoff Rankings For 2021
- ACC Announces Decision on Clemson – Florida State Game
- Mike Bobo News Conference — 12/1/20
- #GivingTuesday: Culinary Concert