SC health officials report most hospitalizations, highest percent positivity rate since pandemic began
DHEC reported a 31.4 percent positivity rate with 2,001 people hospitalized with the virus.
Updated: 2:20 PM EST Dec 30, 2020
There are more people in South Carolina
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'Rooting hard for you': Will departure notes end with President Trump?
- What President-elect Biden can and can't get from an evenly divided Senate
- Sensory Suite being offered to families living with autism
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week