COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – The Governor’s Office announced Tuesday that Gov. Henry McMaster tested positive for COVID-19 during routine testing due to coming into close contact with the COVID-19 virus.
McMaster’s office said the governor was notified late Monday evening that he has tested positive for the virus. First
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols
- Parler's homepage now has brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days