COLUMBIA, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – The South Carolina State Election Commission says those wanting to vote absentee via mail for the 2020 general election will need witnesses.
The SCSEC says the U.S. Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled on Thursday that citizens sending in ballots in that manner need their
Upstate News Headlines
- Fireworks Show Planned for Upstate Veterans Salute
- Educators Speak Out About Mental Health Toll Of Teaching Through Pandemic | NBC Nightly News
- Trump Unlikely To Fulfill Promise To Deport Millions | NBC News NOW
- NASA’s OSIRIS-REx Spacecraft Touches Down On Asteroid | NBC News NOW
- Rhetoric Versus Reality: Where The Candidates Stand On Fixing The Economy | NBC News NOW
- Mobile mammography units helping doctors reach underserved women, study says
- From muted mics to topics chosen, here’s what you need to know about the final Trump-Biden debate
- New electric Hummer to feature ‘crab walk’ mode
- Governor McMaster will be in the Upstate to promote two grant programs for small businesses and non-profits.
- Visitation begins today for fallen deputy