COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) — The South Carolina Bar said Wednesday it has launched a toll-free legal assistance hotline for low-income individuals and families across South Carolina who have civil legal problems as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
People can call 1-833-958-2266 toll-free any time to leave a message.
Upstate News Headlines
- Eastside High School Hosting 29th Annual Taylors Turkey Day 5-Can Run
- How to Make A Whole Thanksgiving Dinner for 35 Dollars
- Just in time for Thanksgiving: BBQ Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Most Popular Naughty Game Show Bloopers #1
- Trump Faces Rising Republican Pressure to Concede to Biden
- World Leaders Push for Fair Vaccine Distributions; Trump Stays Mum
- ‘Numbers Don’t Lie.’ Georgia Calls Race for Biden
- Viral Video Show How to Make Depression-Era SPRITE Pie
- Shooting unfolds on Halton Road in Greenville County
- How local Amazon facilities are getting packages out for the holidays