HEALTHY KIDS DAY
Saturday, April 27th at Cleveland Park
10 am – 1 pm
Make sure your kids get the most they can out of this summer…in spirit, mind and body. Everyone is welcome to enjoy the fun. Let’s charge into the best summer ever together!
Free and open to the public!
AWAKEN SUMMER IMAGINATION
Don’t forget to join us tomorrow for Healthy Kids Day, the Y’s nationwide initiative designed to inspire all youth, parents, and caregivers—regardless of membership status—to get active and make healthy choices over the summer and beyond.
Kazoku at Southeast Karate
Momentum Bike Clubs
Fleet Feet Greenville
City of Greenville Fire Department
YMCA Summer Day Camp
Giveaways & more!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate deputy involved in shooting at apartment complex, deputies say
- Upstate interstate blocked due to crash involving tractor trailer, troopers say
- I-26 westbound blocked at mile marker 46 in Laurens County due to tractor trailer crash
- Christ Church boys basketball wins first state title in program history
- Tigers Fall to Yellow Jackets in Nail-Biter
- President Biden becomes 1st executive in 4 decades to not have formal question-and-answer session yet
- Greenville County EMS first in South Carolina to use faster, more accurate 911 system
- 'Better to be prepared': Woman says CPR training kicked in when she found her baby not breathing
- Texas governor recommends masks days after deeming mask mandate unnecessary
- USC defeats Alabama in SEC tournament, 75-63