RALEIGH, NC (FOX Carolina) North Carolina officials say that, based on trends and data concerning the coronavirus, they feel it is time to enter Phase II of their plan to safely reopen the state.
Governor Cooper deemed the phase “Safer at Home.” It will go into effect at 5 p.m.
Upstate News Headlines
- LSU freshman Finley thrives, Tigers stop South Carolina, 52-24
- Relentless holding Fall Festival Sunday
- Wild back-and-forth in Game 4, unbelievable 9th inning comeback leads to Tampa Bay win, tied World Series
- Chief of staff for Vice President Pence tests positive for COVID-19
- Car catches on fire after woman says her brakes failed, and she hit a gas pump, troopers say
- Coronavirus: Mike Pence continues campaign tour despite chief of staff's positive test
- Pence chief of staff Marc Short tests positive for coronavirus
- Opinion: How Trump could undermine Fauci and remake the US government
- Munjoma’s 96th Minute Goal Sees North Texas Past Tormenta FC
- Week ahead: 3 things to know