COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – On Tuesday, the South Carolina Department of Education (SCDE) said they funded over $33 million in personal protective equipment (PPE) and plexiglass for every school district in the state in efforts to maintain and return to face-to-face instruction.
State Superintendent of Education Molly Spearman announced
Upstate News Headlines
- Search continues for missing hiker in Haywood county
- Coroner identifies man killed in fatal truck collision
- Victim identified in fatal wreck on I-26
- Multiple suspects, detention officer charged for contraband in prison
- I-26 West closed near Columbus due to overturned log truck, firefighters ask drivers to avoid area
- This One-Pot Lasagna Will Be Your New Weeknight Favorite
- Is Facebook really ready for the 2020 election?
- North Carolina resumes processing deficient absentee ballots
- Bruce Willis reprises 'Die Hard' role in unexpected way
- Greenville park has a fiery past