Ruth’s Chris Steak House and other chains return federal loans amid criticism from public and the government
Ruth’s Chris Steak House is returning the $20 million in funds it received from the stimulus package’s Paycheck Protection Program, the latest in a line of major chains that have backpedaled on their acceptance of government loans amid a fierce backlash.
Publicly traded companies like Ruth’s Chris, Shake Shack, and Kura Sushi — all of whom, along with 100-plus location Sweetgreen, recently announced
Upstate News Headlines
- 15 GIANT Animals You Didn’t Know Existed!
- Election cake — a centuries-old tradition — makes going to the polls tastier
- TOP 3 Scary Movies to Stream for Halloween 2020 // Mike’s Haunted Picks
- Underrated Horror Movies to Stream Online |31 Days of Halloween
- Week 8 fantasy player rankings | Fantasy Focus Live!
- Hillary Clinton says she is an Electoral College elector in New York
- Tracking Zeta: Tropical storm warning for our area
- Doing Halloween at home with Aldi
- Hear new audio from Kushner on Trump’s Covid-19 response
- Live In New Orleans —– Waiting for Hurricane Zeta Camera Webcam Stream