Mike Trout? Please. Christian Yelich. No way! Atlanta Braves OF Ronald Acuña Jr. has got to be the first pick in your fantasy draft.
Atlanta Braves outfielder Ronald Acuña Jr. broke out in a big way in 2019 after winning Rookie of the Year in 2018. He finished as the most valuable hitter based on SIscore (12.36), which was aided by his five-tool skill set. My first impression, and frankly I was surprised last year by his high strikeout rate (26.3). During his albeit short minor league career, he made better contact (21.3 percent). That said, he will take plenty of walks (10.6 percent).
Acuña crushes it with a strong AVH (1.851) and CTBA (.400), but these were a slight step-back in each category last season. In August, he was very good (.270 with 11 HRs and 27 RBI over 115 at-bats) with a productive performance in June (.331
Upstate News Headlines
- Family mourns on birthday of Spartanburg teen killed in July 2020
- Trevor Lawrence on last game in Clemson: “There’s not many places like it”
- Meet Maxine “Big Momma” Davis. She just turned 100 and threw an axe to celebrate
- #1 Clemson vs Pittsburgh Highlights Plus Dabo’s Postgame Comments
- 1 dead, 14 injured following shooting at Aiken nightclub
- Tigers take out frustrations on Pitt in dominant Death Valley effort
- Troopers: Passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- Upstate Weather: Heavy Rain Arrives Sunday Night
- Upgrading Your Thanksgiving Leftovers (4 Ways)
- DHEC Announces Nearly 1800 Covid-19 Infections :: November 28th