The City of Rock Hill is establishing a community clinic to administer the COVID-19 vaccination in York County.
Rock Hill officials said the clinic will be located at the Galleria Mall, 2301 Dave Lyle Blvd, Rock Hill, SC 29730, in the space formerly occupied by Home South and Goody’s. Operating hours are Tuesdays through Fridays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. by appointment only starting Jan. 22.
Gov. Henry McMaster is scheduled to tour the new facility Friday.
Appointments are required and will follow the guidelines for phased eligibility outlined by DHEC, with availability dependent upon the number of doses received each week from DHEC. Those who are eligible can submit a Piedmont Medical Center vaccine request form (link at http://www.cityofrockhill.com/COVID19) to be ready to schedule an appointment when available. Email addresses are required for registration.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina snaps six-game losing skid with rout over Georgia
- Three Upstate high school teams clinch Upper State titles on Saturday
- Clemson wins fifth straight ACC game, beats Miami 66-58
- Wofford falls at Chattanooga 24-13
- Fumble in final minute sinks Furman in 14-13 loss to VMI
- USC Union renames softball field after two players who were killed in a car crash in Feb. 2020
- Everything old is new again: Repurposing drugs to treat COVID-19
- Gamecocks walk off against Clemson with 3-2 win in 11 Innings
- Virginia lawmakers vote to legalize marijuana in 2024
- SC Republicans push to make education superintendent appointed, not elected