Gronkowski had been the longest-reigning 24/7 champion in WWE history after he won the title at ‘WrestleMania 36’ in April.
Rob Gronkowski lost his WWE 24/7 title to R-Truth on Monday’s Raw.
The Buccaneers tight end suffered a brutal defeat as he was attacked by R-Truth as he attempted to film a TikTok. R-Truth snuck up on Gronkowski before pinning him to the ground to reclaim the Raw title.
Gronkowski appeared on the show one week after he pledged to defend his belt and warned R-Truth to stay away. R-Truth previously said he’s planning to “get his baby back.” However, the Bucs tight end claimed it wouldn’t be that simple for R-Truth.
“16 years of playing football and growing up with four brothers has prepared me to fight any time, any place.” Gronkowski said last week. “So this 24/7, 7-Eleven, I-95 South, W9, whole nine years championship stays with me brother.”
He added: “Take this
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May