ASHEVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – Buncombe County has reopened some of its public parks, officials said Friday. All seven <a href=”https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/QpkVClY0YEHo2jlNjhGKgPJ?domain=buncombecounty.org” target=”_blank”>river parks</a> and <a href=”https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/2QRCCmZkZNs5j9qN9IOA2gJ?domain=buncombecounty.org” target=”_blank”>Collier Cove Nature Preserve</a> are available for park visitors to safely enjoy the outdoors and green spaces.
“We know that parks provide a connection
Upstate News Headlines
- GBI: Former Elbert Co. deputy charged for firing shots that hit fellow deputy on self-harm call
- High Speed Chase Leads to Fatality on US-29 in Spartanburg Co.
- See if you can identify the ‘Too Tall Bandit’: FBI Needs Your Help
- AEW Reminds Us How Good Wrestling Storytelling Can Be with Tonight's Huge Title Match
- HUGE NBA Trade! | Russell Westbrook To Washington Wizards, John Wall To Houston Rockets!
- Bob Jones University to host drive-thru Christmas light display Dec. 4-Jan. 4
- Police: Traffic death closes part of Woodruff Rd. in Greenville
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit by car along Woodruff Rd. dies at Greenville hospital
- Provided: 2020 year-end tax strategies for business owners
- Art in Focus: Farmhouse Tacos Mural