Jenny G. Zhang is an Eater staff writer currently isolating at her childhood home in Michigan.
The worst part of going anywhere is usually, irrefutably, humiliatingly, needing to pee.
Rest stops can be few and far between; gas station facilities are almost always occupied by fellow travelers; stopping at restaurants and fast-food chains usually means buying at least a beverage, which then gets consumed, which then necessitates a bathroom all over again. Now multiply these difficulties by
Upstate News Headlines
- Watch This 135 Pound Dog Fall in Love with a Tiny Piglet
- New website hopes to make seeking assistance easier for families
- SCENE VIDEO: Deadly deputy-involved crash on I-85
- 1 dead, 4 injured in deputy-involved crashes along I-85 in Greenville Co. after traffic stop
- N.C. voters with minor absentee ballot errors will be allowed to correct mistake
- Deputies searching for missing 12-year-old in Greenville County
- Coroner: 1 dead after incident that injured deputies on I-85
- 1 dead after crash involving deputies during traffic stop on I-85, coroner says
- Meteor shower to peak tonight
- Traffic Tuesday: Construction delays on Upstate highway lead to frustration on other road