The federal government says on February 11, it will start to deliver 1 million doses to 6,500 retail pharmacies nationwide. Eventually, 40,000 pharmacies will receive shipments of the vaccine.
» Subscribe to NBC News: http://nbcnews.to/SubscribeToNBC
» Watch more NBC video: http://bit.ly/MoreNBCNews
NBC News is a leading source of global news and information. Here you will find clips from NBC Nightly News, Meet The Press, and original digital videos. Subscribe to our channel for news stories, technology, politics, health, entertainment, science, business, and exclusive NBC investigations.
Connect with NBC News Online!
Visit NBCNews.Com: http://nbcnews.to/ReadNBC
Find NBC News on Facebook: http://nbcnews.to/LikeNBC
Follow NBC News on Twitter: http://nbcnews.to/FollowNBC
Follow NBC News on Instagram: http://nbcnews.to/InstaNBC
#CovidVaccines #Pharmacies #NBCNews
Retail Pharmacies To Receive Covid Vaccines Next Week | NBC Nightly News
- How To Throw Away a Face Mask
- Prisma Health Vaccine Task Force Dispels Four Common Covid-19 Vaccine Myths
- Greenville CVS Pharmacies Showing Available Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Tuesday
- Covid-19 in South Carolina: April 22 Update
- All South Carolina Residents 16 and Older Can Schedule Covid-19 Vaccine Starting March 31st
- North Carolina to Offer Covid-19 Vaccine to All Residents 16 and Over April 7th
- South Carolina health officials release latest COVID-19 update for March 25, 2021
- Georgia to open Covid-19 Vaccine Eligibility to Everyone 16+ Starting Thursday
- Why you can’t compare Covid-19 vaccines
- Greenville CVS Pharmacies Showing Open Covid-19 Appointments Sunday