As of July 3, West Egg Cafe requires diners and people grabbing takeout to wear masks inside the Howell Mill Road restaurant, joining other establishments like 8ARM, Twisted Soul Cookhouse and Pours, 97 Estoria, Le Petit Marche, Sublime Doughnuts, and breweries such as Monday Night Brewing.
When the popular Westside Provisions District brunch restaurant reopened for dine-in service on June 17, it came with a detailed COVID-19 safety plan: Reservations were required on the weekends, dining was limited to 45
Upstate News Headlines
- HUGE Tropical Update – Major Hurricane Stalls 3 Days. Catastrophic Damage – WeatherMan Plus
- Halloween in the pandemic: Costumes and candy, at a distance
- Can you change your vote? Probably not
- Coroner: One killed in Greenville Co. collision
- Officials: Biden campaign event canceled in Texas after President Trump supporters surround bus
- Idiot eats the Carolina Reaper Chilli – Severe pain and panic is the result!
- A Florida man was mauled by a leopard after paying $150 for a 'full-contact experience'
- Household spread of COVID-19 is common and quick, new CDC study finds
- PIZZA FRIES (BECAUSE WHY NOT?) | SAM THE COOKING GUY
- Dabo: Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence won't play in Notre Dame game