COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) – The Post and Courier says that South Carolina retail stores and public beach access points will be allowed to reopen on Tuesday.
Gov. Henry McMaster’s chief of staff told the newspaper that the governor will issue the reopening orders on Monday.
The order will apply to
Upstate News Headlines
- Lon Adams, Slim Jim jerky recipe creator, dies of COVID-19
- Here’s a video recap of this week’s Mountain Snow in the Carolinas
- Norris Ridge Development
- Lack of staff, logistics may limit some SC school districts from implementing COVID-19 testing
- New diversified businesses flock to Anderson Co., bringing hundreds of jobs
- Best Gift Ideas for Bee-Lovers
- Clemson football reflects on Disney Spirit award
- Covid-19 Vaccine side effects
- Prisma Health plans vaccine distribution
- Ways to stay safe and warm in low winter temperatures