The Celtics blew a 13-point halftime lead to the Heat to fall behind, 2-0, in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Following his team’s 106-101 loss to the Heat in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals, Celtics guard Marcus Smart was overheard loudly shouting profanities in the team locker room.
According to ESPN’s Malika Andrews, Smart began yelling in the locker room before exiting. Gary Washburn of The Boston Globe described the Celtics as “imploding,” and described the conflict as “raucous as [he’s] ever heard.”
The Celtics lost to Miami after holding a 60-47 halftime lead. They were outscored 37-17 in the third quarter, yet led by five with 4:25 to play. The Heat eventually took the lead with 2:21 left and never relinquished it.
Smart shot 5-for-13 with
Upstate News Headlines
- U.S. virus cases soaring, hospitalizations hitting records
- Chris Christie and Rahm Emanuel discuss the election homestretch | ABC News
- Six for the Win: Pennsylvania voters share their thoughts ahead of the election | ABC News
- Unbelievable Giant Animals Caught on Camera – Biggest Animals in The World
- Senate votes to advance Barrett toward final confirmation for Supreme Court
- Election could stoke US marijuana market, sway Congress
- President Trump aide says 'we're not going to control the pandemic'
- A family that raised $2 million for their baby's life-saving medical treatment has received it for free
- Pope Francis appoints America's first Black cardinal, Wilton Gregory
- Chick fil A Spicy Chicken Sandwich Recipe | Copycat Recipe